3D decal B236
Nail water decal MILV - Ultra-thin film with bright and trendy design for fast and salon-looking manicure.
Design I printed on an a thin but flexible and tear resistant film, that alows to reapply design in case of mistakes.
A special white backing and highly pigmented paint ensure the best appearance of the design on any background from transparent to black.
Create your inque image
You can combene two and more designs to create something special.
All you need you will find with us!
We have largest collection if the designs to serve every taste. From classical laces and frenches to bright and outstanding wholenail designs.
HOW TO USE
- Apply nail polish to the nail and let it dry.
- Select a design and cut it out of the sheet.
- Dip design into the water, take it out and wait for about 15 seconds.
- Remove excess water with a tissue.
- Slide the image from the backing paper and place it on the nail plate.
- Gently smooth the design with your finger. File excessive film.
With Gel polish:
- Apply gel-polish of a needed color and cure.
- Cut selected design out of the sheet. Trim it to the size of your nail to avoid overlapping on the skin.
- Dip into the water for few seconds and remove excess water with a tissue.
- Apply a top coat. Don’t cure yet!
- Slide the image from the backing paper onto the nail (uncured top coat). Gently smooth the design with your fingertip.
- Cure for 30 seconds. File excessive film.
- Seal with top coat and cure completely.