Visa & MasterCard payment
Data transmission process
You will be redirected to the payment gateway JSC "Alfa-Bank". The connection to the payment gateway and the information is transmitted in secure mode using SSL encryption protocol. The payment gateway supports 256-bit encryption.
The entered information will not be provided to third parties except as required by law of the Russian Federation. Making payments with bank cards performs in strict accordance with the requirements of payment systems Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.
Payment policies and payment security. Confidentiality of information.
Credit card payments are carried out through JSC “ALFA-BANK”.
VISA and MasterCard cards are accepted for payments.
The Internet payment service is carried out in accordance with the Rules of the international payment systems Visa and MasterCard on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment, which uses the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transmission over closed communication channels. Bank card data is entered on the secure payment page of JSC “ALFA-BANK”.
On the Bank card data entry page, you will need to enter your Bank card details: card number, cardholder's name, card expiration date, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA, CVC2 for MasterCard). All the necessary data is printed on the card. The three-digit security code is the three digits on the back side.
Then you will be redirected to your Bank's page to enter the security code that will be sent you in SMS. If you do not receive the security code, you should contact the Bank that issued your card.
Cases of refusal to make a payment:
• the Bank card is not intended for making payments via Internet, as you can find out by contacting your Bank;
• insufficient funds to pay with a Bank card. For more information about the availability of funds on your Bank card, please contact the Bank that issued the card;
• Bank card details were entered incorrectly;
• your Bank card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (the month and year until which the card is valid). For more information about the validity period of the card, please contact the Bank that issued the card;
Product return policies
Cash refunds are not allowed for card payments. The refund procedure is governed by the rules of international payment systems. The procedure for returning goods is regulated by article 26.1 of the Federal law “About consumer rights protection”.
• The consumer has the right to refuse the product at any time before its transfer or within 14 days after receiving the product;
• Return of the product after receipt is possible in the following cases:
- The product was received improperly, for example, damaged packaging (broken, punctured, crumpled), the product can`t be used for its intended purpose;
- The consumer has made a decision to refuse the product of proper quality, while preserving the product`s appearance, packaging, opening control must not be damaged.
• The consumer does not have the right to refuse a product of proper quality that has individually defined properties if the specified product can be used exclusively by the person purchasing it;
• If the consumer refuses the product, the seller must return the amount money paid by the consumer under the contract/order except seller`s expenses for delivery of the returned product from the consumer, within the period established by the acquiring Bank;
To return money to a Bank card, you must fill out the “Application for a refund” which is sent at the request of the consumer to the email address and send it along with a copy of id (passport) to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
The refund will be made to the Bank card within 21 (twenty-one) business days from the date of receipt of the “Application for refund” by the Company.
To return funds for transactions made with errors you must submit a written application and attach a copy of your id (passport) and receipts confirming the erroneous debiting. This application must be sent to: email@example.com
The refund amount will be equal to the purchase amount. The period for reviewing the Application and returning funds begins from the moment the Company receives the Application and is calculated in working days excluding holidays/weekends.